“Make it work.” Raquel Welch‘s Straight Up with a Twist is a classic bob wig that meets modern day texture with a stunningly chic layered bang. It’s a face-framing wig with a softly sculpted nape that features razor cut tapering for a tailored but edgy feel. This temple-to-temple lace front synthetic wig has a monofilament top that lets you wear the fringe swept off your face for a look that’s flirty and elegant. Straight Up with a Twist is part of the Signature Collection.
- Tru2Life® Heat-Friendly Synthetic Hair – Each hand-blended color is made up of 7-11 different shades, resulting in a natural look that blends with just about anyone’s hair color. The Tru2Life® fiber looks and feels like human hair and can be heat styled using thermal styling tools up to 350° [180°C].
- Sheer Indulgence Monofilament Top – The base is machine-made, and the hair on the entire top of the wig is hand knotted one by one throughout the entire top for natural movement and parting flexibility.
- Temple-to-Temple Sheer Lace Front – Virtually invisible lace front that provides off the face styling flexibility with the look of natural hair.
- Velvet-Lined Ear Tabs and Nape – Ensures a secure and comfortable fit.
- Memory Cap II® Base – It’s the Patented Memory Cap® construction with a finer, yet resilient stretch lace for the lightest most comfortable and secure fit available.
COLORS AVAILABLE – Click to Enlarge