When purchasing a HD fiber wig or hair piece they are a few things you should know in order to keep your HD fiber wig or hair piece lasting as long as possible.
A few tips we recommend to help keep your HD fiber wig or Hair piece in great condition!
• Only use a wide tooth comb on HD fiber wigs or hair pieces. (no soft bristle brushes, picks or combs, they can cause frizzing and or tangling)
• Controlled temperature flat irons and curling irons are ok to use on HD fibers as long as they
DO NOT exceed 280 degrees. (no blow-dryers or uncontrolled tools are to be used on HD fibers)
• HD fibers ARE more maintenance then a typical synthetic wig or hair piece, but you do have more flexibility and versatility with HD fibers.
• Be cautious of stoves, campfires, heating lamps and other uncontrolled heat elements except for the sun.
• Fizziness and or tangling can occur without the proper care and synthetic product to maintain the life of the wig or hair piece.
• We recommend our HD detangler to help protect the HD fiber.